I have been creating original music for over 10 years. I am most notably known for my work on the multiple Parsec Award-winning Podcast, The Nosleep Podcast (www.TheNoSleepPodcast.com). Here I create vast soundscapes to find and develop the mood of original stories. My work has also been featured in plays performed at The Cincinnati Association for The Blind and Visually Impaired. These are audio plays which range from dramas, to horror, to even children's stories.
I specializes in Drama, Suspense/Thriller, Horror, and Romantic accompaniments.
- Equipment and Tools:
- Native Instruments Maschine
- Native Instruments Software:
- Absynth, Battery, FM8, Kontakt, Massive, Reaktor, Rise and Hit, Kinetic Metal and the rest of Komplete 10 Ultimate
- Moog Little Phatty stage ii
- Moog Theremini
- Ronland- Juno
- as well as various Guitars, Melodicas, and Harmonicas